In honor of Kyle being six months (and a day) old, here are six great things about him.
- Kyle is wonderfully behaved on outings and receives lots of complements.
- Kyle's best command is "do your business." Honestly, I've never met a guide dog half as good as him at obeying this command.
- Kyle loves people. He is happiest when he is getting some human attention.
- With his head collar, Kyle has mastered walking on a loose leash.
- Kyle has learned to settle himself really well. He is great at sleeping through my teaching and church.
- Kyle is a cuddle bug. I can always count on him laying on my lap or legs just to be near me. By far, this is my favorite thing about him!