Erin is raising Rob for Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind. I loved reading about Erin's last puppy, Pompei, and this first week with Rob has been just as much fun. They were sweet enough to nominated Kyle and I for our first blog award.
One of the rules of this award is to name seven things about ourselves. I just did a post listing 15 things about Kyle, but I'll try to come up with seven things about us together.
- When the weather is nice, Kyle and I love to go for walks that can last hours.
- Kyle gets me up and going in the morning. He's a morning dog, and I'm not a morning person, so he's good for me.
- Most of my friends weren't sure of taking a dog everywhere when I first started raising again. Now I get invitations for Kyle and I together. In fact, last week Kyle got an invitation to a basketball game. The only reason I went was to be his chauffeur.
- Kyle and I both love to be outside. Why be cooped up inside when the world outside is so beautiful?
- Kyle is great for my dating life. He's recently helped me get to know a few guys who are dog people, and he warded off one who hates dogs.
- Kyle and I both love cuddling, so we get along swell.
- We are both game for a road trip at the drop of a hat. We've traveled together more than I ever have with any dog in the past.
- I love hearing about other puppy raisers and get many training ideas from them: Megan and Snickers.
- I've learned there really isn't anything more exciting than getting your first service dog: Sirena.
- The bond between dogs and their partners never ceases to amaze me: Becky and Cricket.
- Even when dogs are career changed, they still make a difference in the world: Mimi and Cabana.
- Finally, I just have to throw in a former puppy raiser turned pet spoiler: Becky, Blue, and Max.