PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Becoming a Cuddle Bug

After almost two months with Rio, it's amazing how many things I'm still learning about the boy. Now that Kyle is in formal training, I have way more time to spend with Rio. My favorite realization is that Rio can be a much more cuddly puppy than I previously thought. If you haven't picked up on it before, I love cuddly dogs!

(Rio laying on my lap.)

The day after Kyle left, Rio started sidling up to me and pressing his body against my legs the way Kyle used to do every morning. He'll also peer at me in the morning to get me to wake up. When I sit or lay on the floor, Rio will come and lay next to me. He even puts his head in my lap to request an ear scratch when I'm busy at my desk or table. I love it!

I already thought Rio was the perfect puppy. Now there is icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment