PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sixteen

Kyle is 16-months-old, and Rio is 16-weeks-old. One year sure can make a difference in the life of a puppy. It's fun having the comparison of the skills Kyle has already mastered, and the adventures Rio is soon to experience.

(This is a miracle shot. Both boys are looking at the camera with their eyes open.)

I weighed both pups on Thursday because I wanted a comparison. Kyle weighs 62.8 pounds, and Rio weighs 34.7 pounds.

For comparison, I got Kyle at 23 weeks, and he weighed 37.1 pounds. I'm guessing Rio will be that weight within the next couple weeks. Rio still looks like a little guy to me, but apparently he's going to be a big boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo of the two of them. That's precious! And wow - it does sound like he is going to be a big boy!

    ReplyDelete