PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo Shoot

Three weeks ago, one of my students who is a fabulous photographer volunteered to do a photo shoot with my pups. When all was said and done, she took 234 photos. A few pictures have already made an appearance on the blog, but there are still hundreds more.

To keep from delaying this post any longer, I'm just going to let a few of the pictures speak for themselves. All I have to say is that I'm raising two photogenic boys.













6 comments:

  1. These are all adorable, but I think the last one is my favorite!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures! It's always a challenge to get good pics of young puppies. Most of the time you want to remember those young stages the most though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great pictures! I love the one of you holding the both of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy - I was just thinking about how adorable Rio is and the fact that I am already in love with him and I haven't even met him yet. And then I thought about how much I'm going to miss Kyle the next time I come to visit you. How did I become so attached to a dog?? And I'm not even around him that much! I think some of your love of dogs is rubbing off on me. - Tawnia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so beautiful! How nice of your student to take so many photos. I love the mountains in the background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey-
    you've got to stop calling me your student. i was your student three years ago. we're best friends now.

    correction: "my favorite & fabulous best friend.."

    ReplyDelete