PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

2012 Calendar Submissions

Pictures for the 2012 GDB calendar were due today. I selected my submissions weeks ago, but I just managed to email them in. There's nothing like cutting it close. For your viewing pleasure, here are my submissions.

I love this picture of Kyle! Posing him in front of a Braille sign seems like setting him up for success. This picture is from June 2010 at a park in Idaho Falls. If any of my pictures are going to make it, I'm pretty sure this one has the best chance.


Rio's head tilt is always a heart melter. This picture is from the end of March. It's taken in my backyard on the day Rio was transferred to me.

 

The day Snickers came off the puppy truck, I asked his raiser if we could take a posed picture of him in Kyle's jacket. Thus this picture from August 2010.


Last month I took a road trip to Oregon with a fellow puppy raiser for Picassa's graduation. I puppy traded for Breeze since she needed the road trip experience. This picture isn't too far from GDB campus at Multnomah Falls.


I'm excited to see if any of these shots make the new calendar. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. great pictures. I like the one at the waterfall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, those are great photos - look forward to seeing one in the calendar because I'm sure one will make it!

    ReplyDelete