PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

Here's one of my favorite puppy raising memories for you. Turk graduated as a guide in September 1998. The Christmas after he graduated, Janet sent me a picture of Turk sitting with Santa. Her thoughtfulness in sending that picture made my holidays. I lost contact with Janet, something that is primarily my fault and a big regret, but I will never forget her Christmas gift.

Tonight seven of the puppies from our club visited Santa at the local mall. I debated whether or not to pay for a picture of Kyle with him, but after I thought of Turk's picture, I caved. The happy memories drew me. I look forward to reversing the the gift from Janet when I give Kyle's picture with Santa to his partner.

(Kyle sitting next to a grumpy looking Santa. I'm impressed that someone got Kyle to look at the camera on the first shot.)

(Seven of our crew. I love Julimae's head tilt and Snicker's kiss for Lacole. Back row: Kyle, Sugar, Clyde, Julimae, Snickers, and Lacole. Front row: Keiko.)

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved taking Mesa to see Santa! It was one of my first outings with him and the club because of his summer birthday. Needless to say, he did not sit quite so pretty as Kyle did here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful picture! You have to frame this one for your office! Santa came to Petco; photos were $8. I now wish I had gotten one! Love ya bunches! :)

    ReplyDelete